At a Glance
Design, make and play witht your new pen toppers or finger puppets
Features and benefits for ELC Make Your Own Pen Toppers
- Suitable from 3 years
- Handling small parts boosts fine motor and dexterity skills
- Comes with pre-cut foam pieces
- Pre-punched holes make sewing a doddle
- Peel and stick so no need for glue
- Can be used as a pencil topper or finger puppet
- Makes two cute characters
- Playing with friends boosts social and communication skills
- Dimensions: Owl 7.5 x 6.7 cm Rabbit 11.6 x 6.7cm
Want To Know More?
First we need to lay out the pieces to see how they fit together. Carefully thread the needle and stitch our puppets together. Add some fun wobbly eyes, pop them on our fingers and put on a puppet show for all our toys. We can make our owl and rabbit by carefully stitching and sticking the pieces. It takes practise to thread the needle and sew neatly but we will be so proud when we look at what we've made. We can give them to our friends to put on top of their pencils to make writing and drawing even more fun!
Whether you decide to use your owl or rabbit creations as pen toppers or finger puppets, you'll love sewing; sticking and creating these cute characters. Share with a friend or simply pimp up your pencil and make creative writing and drawing even more fun.
...Take a look at our range of puzzles and games featuring different characters from TV and film.
Safety warning: Not suitable for under 36 months
What's in the box:
- 14 x pre-cut and pre-punched foam pieces
- 4 x coloured threads
- 4 x wobbly eyes
- 1 x plastic safety needle