At a Glance
How does Batman watch over Gotham City? From the air, of course!
Features and benefits for Imaginext DC Super Friends Super Hero Flight Gotham City
- Includes: 1 playset, Batman figure, the Joker figure, 4 projectiles
- Requires 6 x AA Batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: H40.5 x W43 x D16.5 cm
- The Power Pad works just like a remote
- How kids turn it determines how high or low or fast or slow the flight pack goes
- It even provides 360-degree flying action!
- Launcher that shoots 4 pies
- Requires 6 x AA batteries (Not included)
Want To Know More?
Just turn the top Power Pad to have Batman take flight. Load him into the flight pack and have him circle the city looking for trouble. Look … there's The Joker up to his old tricks! He has his own elevator and a launcher that shoots 4 ""pies"" in a row by pushing the trigger. Make sure he doesn't break into Wayne Industries through the secret door in back!""This is no joke, you villain!"" Turn the second Power Pad to reveal one of Bruce Wayne's secrets a projectile launcher hidden behind his company logo. Watch the Bat-Signal light up when you shoot the projectile at The Joker. Capture him once and for all by activating the trap door on the landing pad. Now head down and log into the batcomputer to update your files – your mission is complete! (Until the next time, of course.)
Suitable from 3 years
…take a look at our Imaginext toys for lots more crime fighting creative fun!
Safety warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months