At a Glance
The Sleep Tight All Night Iggle Piggle is the perfect cuddly friend for little fans of In The Night Garden and will keep your little one company all night long. Clever Iggle Piggle also features a unique sleep aid system to encourage them to drift off to sleep.
Features and benefits for Sleep Tight All Night In The Night Garden Iggle Piggle
- Suitable from 12 months
- Designed to help teach children when it's time to sleep
- Sleep aid system is based on scientific studies relating to colours associated with inhibiting and encouraging sleep
- Features a range of soothing sounds and glowing lights to comfort and reassure
- Easy to operate - just squeeze Iggle Piggle's tummy.
- Sleep mode with timer
- Parental lock to ensure your little one are not able to adjust the timer once set
- 2 volume settings
- 5 soothing sounds including; falling raindrops, soothing surf, gentle heartbeat, whispering waterfall and comforting crickets.
- Sleep Tight All Night Iggle Piggle can also be set to no sounds, if preferred
- Day mode for playtime
- Perfect for little In The Night Garden fans
- Requires 3 x AA batteries (included)
Want To Know More?
Designed to help teach children when to sleep and when it's time to get up, Sleep Tight All Night Iggle Piggle is a versatile 4 in 1 toy which will help the transition from cot to bed. Developed using scientific studies relating to the colours associated with inhibiting and encouraging sleep.
With a range of soothing sounds and a glowing light this soft huggable In The Night Garden toy will provide comfort and reassurance to little ones at bedtime with just a squeeze of the tummy.
First set the timer for the length of time you would ideally like your child to sleep, either a full night's sleep or just a quick nap
1. At bedtime, a gentle squeeze of the tummy will help your little one drift off to sleep, using soothing sounds and red glowing light. The red light will indicate to your child that it's still night time
2. If your child wakes during the night, a tummy squeeze will help comfort them using soothing sounds and red glowing light
3. A tummy squeeze after the pre-set time is reached and the Iggle Piggle will glow green to indicate it's time to get up
4. In day mode – it's playtime! Squeeze the tummy during the daytime play to hear fun character phrases
The science - Investigations have shown that green wave lengths are beneficial during daylight hours because they boost attention and reaction times but are disruptive at night as it reduces that amount of melatonin the body produces and the ability to fall asleep. Red light is the least upsetting to your sight as it preserves night vision and is the least disruptive to the natural body clock and the production of melatonin.
...look at our range of blackout curtains to create a darkened sleeping environment