At a Glance
The Smart Trike Dream 4 in 1 features the world's most advanced trike technology.
Features and benefits for Smart Trike Dream 4-in-1 Trike Tricycle- Red
- Exclusive touch steering with super swivel wheel technology
- Includes canopy to keep your little one in the shade
- Sport tech shock absorbing wheels
- Built-in suspension
- Made with a steel frame
- Fold-in pedals for ride-on mode
- Converts from a secure baby trike into an independent tricycle
- Easy switch from parent touch steering to allowing your child to be in control
- 1 minute "click" assembly
- Includes extra long padded back support, toy phone, bottle holder and new handlebar clutch for quick conversion between modes
- A 4-in-1 trike which is suitable from 10 months
The Smart Trike Dream 4-in-1 is a fun trike that grows with your child, converting from a secure baby tricycle to an independent trike. The Dream model features new additions such as a padded long back support, fold-in pedals and new super swivel wheel technology ultra-manoeuvrability.
Great for your child's development:
Riding a trike is a brilliant way to strengthen little legs and practise balancing skills for a bike later on in life. The Smart Trike Dream 4-in-1 takes your little one from ride along stage to beyond, as it transforms from a parent-steered ride along to a classic pedal trike that your child can use all by themselves. As your little one gets pedalling and steering, it's also a great way to get some exercise.
ELC star quality:
The Dream manoeuvres like a stroller for a smooth drive, with the lightest touch you can push the trike in the direction you wish to go. The pedals also fold inwards to protect your little one's feet as they cruise along in parent control mode. When your little one is ready to take control, it's quick to convert the trike to allow them to steer all by themselves, and pedal themselves along.
What you need to know:
Stage 1: At 10 months your baby can safely use the foot rest and high-back support.
Stage 2: At 18 months the seat converts while parents can still push and control the trike. Your baby can enjoy the ride while developing confidence, balance & motor skills.
Stage 3: At 24 months it becomes a training trike, where your little one learns to pedal.
Stage 4: At 30 months, remove parent handle, switch navigator button and the product becomes an independent trike that your little one can pedal by themselves.