Share it on
- Hideaway boot for reclined infants
- Fully reclining backrest with 5 positions
- Adjustable leg rest with 2 positions
- Front swivel wheels with foot action swivel locks
- Rear wheel suspension and foot-action rear locking brakes
- Adjustable canopy with flip-out visor
- Lightweight aluminum elliptical tubing
- Parent cupholder
- Padded push handles
- 3D compact fold for easy storage and transport
- Automatic storage latch keeps stroller folded
- Convenient storage basket
- Color description: dark grey and delicious, marsala purple accents
Travel light with the stylish and bold Chicco Liteway® Stroller in Jasmine. This smooth dark grey stroller features delicious, marsala purple accents for maximum style. Modern tailoring, trendy colors, elliptical tubing and high-tech wheels make this fashion-forward stroller a favorite among parents.
The stroller is east to pack-up or store with a compact, 3D fold and automatic storage latch. Before strolling, a parent can quickly adjust the canopy, backrest, or leg rest for their toddler’s custom comfort or to accommodate an infant, using the hideaway boot. The storage basket holds baby necessities while on the go, and the cupholder and padded push handles make strolling comfortable for parents. Foot-activated front swivel wheels provide maneuverability, and rear locking brakes secure the stroller for loading and unloading.
Let the Chicco Liteway® Stroller – Jasmine make all your travel outings easier, or make a new parent happy when you give it as a gift.
- Dimensions – Open: 35L x 19W x 40H in.
- Dimensions – Folded: 46 x 10 x 11.75 in.
- Front Wheel Diameter: 5.50 in.
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 7 in.
- Weight: 17.2 lbs.
Ship Weight: 18.0 lbs.
Carton Dimensions: 11.5W x 10H x 43D in.
Caring for the Chicco Liteway® Stroller is simple. Just periodically wipe off any plastic or aluminum parts with a soft damp cloth. Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust if the stroller has come into contact with water.
Lubricate the moving parts only if necessary, with a light application of a silicone based lubricant. Periodically check the condition of the wheels, and keep them clean of dust and sand. To avoid friction that may prevent the correct operation of the stroller, ensure that all the movable plastic parts placed along the metal frame are clean of dust, dirt or sand. Keep the stroller in a dry place. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause the fabric to fade.
Birth to 40 pounds