Share it on
- 2-in-1 Stroller & KeyFit® Car Seat carrier
- Seat folds forward and attaches KeyFit® Infant Car Seat with an audible click
- 5-position seat recline with one-hand adjustability
- Adjustable, removable canopy with zip-off rear panel and peek-a-boo window
- Front locking swivel wheels and rear-wheel suspension
- Compact fold and carry handle
- Automatic storage latch keeps stroller in compact fold
- Spacious storage basket
- Parent cupholder and padded push handles
- Color description: light grey with bright silver accents
Looking for a lightweight stroller that you can use with your Chicco KeyFit® Infant Car Seat? The Chicco 2-in-1 Liteway® Plus Stroller in Silver conveniently converts from a KeyFit® Carrier to a Toddler Stroller for on-the-go parents. Lightweight with a compact 3D fold and included carry handle, the Liteway® Plus is designed for easy travel.
For quick and easy transitions from the car to the stroller, the Liteway® Plus seat folds forward and accepts the KeyFit® with a simple, audible click to let you know that the carrier is secure. And when baby outgrows the KeyFit®, you’ll love the adjustability of the toddler stroller with five recline positions, adjustable leg support, a zip-off rear-panel and removable canopy for maximum comfort and convenience.
Take your Chicco Liteway® Plus Stroller – Silver with you whenever you travel. It’s built for use from the time baby is born until baby is 50 pounds. And make sure to look for other exceptionally-engineered Chicco baby products online and in select stores.
- Dimensions – Open: 35L x 40H x 19W in.
- Dimensions – Folded: 46 x 12 x 11.75 in.
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Ship Weight: 22.7 lbs.
Carton Dimensions: 10.16L x 43.7H x 11.93W in.
Caring for the Chicco Liteway® Stroller is simple. Just wipe off any plastic or aluminum parts with a soft damp cloth. Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust if the stroller has come into contact with water.
Lubricate the moving parts only if necessary, with a light application of a silicone based lubricant. Periodically check the condition of the wheels, and keep them clean of dust and sand. To avoid friction that may prevent the correct operation of the stroller, ensure that all the movable plastic parts placed along the metal frame are clean of dust, dirt or sand. Keep the stroller in a dry place. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause the fabric to fade.
Birth to 50 pounds