Share it on
- 2-in-1 Stroller & KeyFit® Car Seat carrier
- Seat folds forward to attach KeyFit® Infant Car Seat with an audible click
- 5-position seat recline with one-hand adjustability
- Adjustable, removable canopy with zip-off rear panel and peek-a-boo window
- Rear-wheel suspension and front locking swivel wheels
- Compact fold and carry handle
- Automatic storage latch keeps stroller in compact fold
- Spacious storage basket
- Parent cupholder and padded push handles
- Color description: lively teal and warm grey
Searching for a lightweight stroller that you can use with your Chicco KeyFit® Infant Car Seat? The Chicco 2-in-1 Liteway® Plus Stroller easily converts from a KeyFit® Carrier to a Toddler Stroller for on-the-go parents and babies. With a compact 3D fold and a carry handle, the Liteway® Plus is designed for easy travel.
For quick and easy transitions from the car to the stroller, the seat of the Liteway® Plus folds forward to accept the KeyFit®. An audible click lets you know that the carrier is secure. And when you no longer need to keep baby in the car seat, you and your toddler will love the adjustability of the stroller with five recline positions, adjustable leg support, a removable canopy and zip-off rear-panel for maximum comfort!
Take your Chicco Liteway® Plus Stroller - Polaris - wherever you need it, from the time baby is born until baby is 50 pounds. Don't forget to look for other exceptionally-engineered Chicco baby products online and in select stores.
- Dimensions - Open: 35L x 40H x 19W in.
- Dimensions - Folded: 46 x 12 x 11.75 in.
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Ship Weight: 22.7 lbs.
Carton Dimensions: 10.16L x 43.7H x 11.93W in.
Caring for the Chicco Liteway® Stroller is simple. Just wipe off any plastic or aluminum parts with a soft damp cloth. Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust if the stroller has come into contact with water.
Lubricate the moving parts only if necessary, with a light application of a silicone based lubricant. Periodically check the condition of the wheels, and keep them clean of dust and sand. To avoid friction that may prevent the correct operation of the stroller, ensure that all the movable plastic parts placed along the metal frame are clean of dust, dirt or sand. Keep the stroller in a dry place. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause the fabric to fade.
Birth to 50 pounds