Echo Twin Stroller - Coal
Product Id : papr38
Share it on
- Independent 4‐position reclining seats with adjustable leg support
- Rear canopy panels provide added enclosure and zip off to allow air flow
- Mesh storage basket with room for baby's things
- Dual front wheels with suspension and locking swivels
- Compact fold and carry handle for easy travel and storage
- Usage: from 6 months to 40 lbs per seat
- Color Description: a rich charcoal with black accents for an elegant statement that never goes out of style
The Echo Twin stroller is a practical and compact double stroller that combines comfort for children and functionality for parents.
The side-by-side seat design provides a compact fold, and the carry handle makes life on the go with this lightweight stroller practical and easy. Stylish dual canopies adjust individually with zip off rear flaps that help to provide protection from the elements.
An embroidered seat pad, European wheel styling, and colored rear tubes combine to make this stroller pop with style!
The rigid, padded backrests can be fully reclined with one hand, both seats independent of each other. Each seat can be adjusted to 4 different positions, and the leg rests can be adjusted to two positions to ensure a comfortable ride.
The Chicco Echo Twin Stroller Coal is sleek and sophisticated in a rich charcoal for an elegant statement that never goes out of style.
- Dimensions – Open: 33.5 x 30.75 x 41.5 inches
- Dimensions – Folded: 41 x 14 x 15 inches
- Front Wheel Diameter: 5.75 inches
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 5.75 inches
- Weight: 30.45lbs
Ship Weight: 36.2 lbs
Carton Dimensions: 10.5 x 41.75 x 15 inches
The cover is not removable. Spot clean the fabric parts with a damp sponge and mild soap. Please refer to the product’s care label. Routinely wipe clean plastic parts with a soft damp cloth. Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rest if the stroller has come into contact with water.
Lubricate the moving parts only if necessary, with a light application of a silicone based lubricant. Routinely check the condition of the wheels and all moving parts. Keep them free from dust, dirt or sand. To avoid friction, that may prevent the correct use of the stroller, ensure that all the movable plastic parts located along the metal frame are free from dust, dirt or sand. Keep the stroller in a dry place.
For use with children 6 months to 40lbs (per seat)