Capri Stroller - Tangerine
Product Id : papr29
Share it on
- Weighs only 11lbs
- Compact and highly maneuverable
- 5-point harness with padded shoulder protectors
- 2-position reclining seat
- Rounded removable and adjustable sun canopy
- Front & rear wheel suspension
- Front locking swivel wheels
- Nylon carry bag for easy travel and storage
- Mesh storage basket
- Color description: bright orange with charcoal grey trim
Lightweight and stylish, the Ct0.6/Capri stroller is trendy and travel-friendly.
The Ct0.6/Capri's new rounder, roomier canopy can be adjusted to help you better protect your child from the weather. The padded five-point harness and multi-position reclining seat is guaranteed to keep your child safe and satisfied.
You can take your Ct0.6/Capri almost anywhere with its all-wheel suspension and front wheel swivel locks. Best of all, the Ct0.6/Capri only weighs eleven pounds and comes with a fashionable carry bag and carry strap making transport and storage easy.
The Chicco Capri Stroller in Tangerine features bright orange with charcoal grey trim.
- Open Dimensions: 31.75L x 18.75H x 40.25W inches
- Folded Dimensions: 10.2L x 8.07H x 45.5W inches
- Front wheel diameter: 5.75 inches
- Rear wheel diameter: 5.75 inches
- Weight: 10.65 lbs
Ship Weight: 13 lbs
Carton Dimensions: 10.2L x 8.07H x 45.5W inches
Care and Maintenance
Periodically wipe the plastic parts of the stroller clean with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive, ammonia based, bleach based, or spirit type cleaners. Always dry the metal parts to prevent rust from forming. Avoid exposure to salt water or sea water as this may cause rust to form.
Regularly inspect locking devices, brakes, harness assemblies, catches, seat adjustors, joints, and fixings to ensure that they are secure and in full working order.
Brakes, wheels, and tires are subject to wear and should be replaced if necessary with parts supplied by the manufacturer. Lubricate only if necessary.
Should the parts become stiff or difficult to operate, first ensure that dirt is not causing the problem. Then, lightly apply a silicone based lubricant between the components. Do not overspray, as this may cause dirt to accumulate.
6 months – 37 lbs