Share it on
Bravo® Stroller Features
- Removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the KeyFit®
- Capacious basket easily accessed from front or rear
- Multi-position reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for baby's comfort
- Provides comfort for parents with height-adjustable handle and linked rear brakes
- Features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels and a self-standing compact folded position
- Includes a convenient parent tray with storage and cup holders
- Color Description: a stunning combination of shimmery silvers and trendy solid teal
KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat Features
- #1-rated infant car seat in America
- ReclineSure® Leveling Foot helps achieve proper base angle in a wide range of vehicles
- RideRight® Bubble-level Indicators on each side of the base indicate accurate fit to vehicle seat
- SuperCinch® One-pull LATCH Tightener with force multiplying technology to achieve a tight, secure fit with a fraction of the effort
- Removable padded infant insert for babies 4-11 lbs
- Seat interior lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Adjustable, multi-position canopy
- Easy removal from both stroller and base
- Smooth underside of base helps protect against damage to vehicle seats
- Easy vehicle belt routing and a built in lock-off system accommodate vehicles without LATCH
- Conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, FMVSS 213
- FAA approved for use on an aircraft
- Compatible with the Chicco Bravo®, Urban™, Activ3®, TRE®, Neuvo®, Liteway® Plus, KeyFit® Caddy, Cortina®, Cortina® Magic and Cortina® Together Strollers
Bravo® Stroller Product Description
A revolutionary 3-in-1 Travel Solution, Bravo® adapts to your changing needs as baby grows.
KeyFit® Carrier: In its first mode of use, Bravo® functions as a lightweight car seat carrier for those early months. It’s easy to remove the stroller seat and canopy, attach the adapter, and click in the KeyFit®.
Travel System: During the transition time when baby rides in the KeyFit® but also likes to sit up in the Bravo®, the KeyFit® easily clicks in and out of the stroller seat, using the arm bar adapter.
Toddler Stroller: When baby outgrows the KeyFit®, Bravo® functions as a full-featured stroller for everyday travel up to 50 lbs.
The Bravo® Stroller also features the smartest quick fold in its class! Simply lift up using the handle under the seat, and the front wheels automatically swivel into position for a compact, free-standing fold.
With a stunning combination of shimmery silvers and trendy solid teal, the Bravo® Trio System in Empire is a sleek, eye-catching option that is sure to impress.
KeyFit® 30 Product Description
Proper installation is the KEY to making baby's world safer. #1-Rated Chicco KeyFit® 30 is the easiest car seat to install simply, accurately and securely. Every time.
For accurate installation, ReclineSure® Leveling Foot adjusts to the angle of your vehicle seat. RideRight® Bubble-level Indicators on either side of the seat show when a proper base angle has been achieved. Then to secure the base, SuperCinch® One-pull LATCH Tightener employs force-multiplying technology to create a tight, secure fit with a fraction of the effort!
Lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection, the KeyFit® 30 is equipped with a five-point harness that quickly and easily adjusts with a one-pull harness adjustment. For smaller babies (4-11 lbs), an ergonomic infant insert provides extra support and helps make baby snug and secure on those first trips.
Bravo® Stroller Dimensions
- Open Dimensions: 35.5L x 21.75H x 43W inches
- Folded Dimensions: 16L x 21.75H x 28W inches
- Front wheel diameter: 7 inches
- Rear wheel diameter: 9 inches
- Weight: 23lbs
KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat Dimensions
- Assembled Dimensions : 27.5L x 24H x 17W inches
- Assembled Weight: 17.15 lbs
- Weight without Base: 9.6 lbs
Travel System Ship Weight: 47.62lbs
Travel System Carton Dimensions: 19.06L x 23.98H x 29.33W inches
Care and Maintenance
Bravo® Cleaning Instructions:
Please refer to the care label for instructions on cleaning the fabric parts of the stroller.
Periodically wipe clean plastic parts with a soft damp cloth. Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust if the stroller has come into contact with water.
Bravo® Maintenance Instructions:
Lubricate the moving parts only if necessary, with a light application of a silicone based lubricant. Periodically check the condition of the wheels, and keep them clean of dust and sand. To avoid friction that may prevent the correct operation of the stroller, ensure that all the movable plastic parts placed along the metal frame are clean of dust, dirt or sand. Keep the stroller in a dry place. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause the fabric to fade.
KeyFit® 30 Cleaning Instructions:
Fabrics may be spot-cleaned with mild soap and water, or machine washed in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Hang to dry. DO NOT USE BLEACH.
KeyFit® 30 Maintenance:
To clean Plastics, Harness, Buckle, LATCH Straps, and LATCH Hardware:
Sponge clean using warm water and mild soap. Towel dry.
Bravo® Stroller: 6 months - 50 lbs
KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat: 4-30 lbs