Share it on
- ReclineSure® 9-position Leveling System adjusts for an accurate fit to most vehicles
- Two RideRight® bubble levels indicate correct positioning in both rear- and forward-facing modes
- SuperCinch® Latch Tightener with force-multiplying technology achieves a tight, secure fit.
- Multiple position height-adjustable headrest for growing children
- Two-position chest clip accommodates growing children in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
- One-pull harness tightener provides a secure fit for your growing child
- Integrated slide path makes it easy to re-position the Latch strap when switching from rear to forward facing
- Infant insert provides added support for smaller babies
- Removable cup holder for use on either side on the seat
- Color description: rich navy and raspberry with silver accents
Introducing the NextFit® Convertible Car Seat from Chicco, the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit®! The NextFit® is the easiest convertible car seat to install accurately and securely in a wide range of vehicles.
Designed to be rear-facing from 5-40lbs AND forward-facing from 22-65lbs
Engineered with innovative safety and convenience features, the NextFit® is the easiest convertible car seat to install accurately and securely in a wide range of vehicles. The NextFit® stays with your child from the beginning infant stage all the way thru pre-school (up to 65lbs).
The NextFit® Amethyst is fashioned in gorgeous jewel tones, a beautiful look for your sophisticated little girl. Rich navy and raspberry combine for a striking color combination complete with silver accents.
- Dimensions Assembled : 21L x 29.2H x 19W
- Assembled Weight: 25.1 lbs.
Ship Weight: 31 lbs.
Carton Dimensions: 20.75L x 26.5H x 19.4W
Care and Maintenance
Fabrics may be spot-cleaned: Hand wash using mild soap and water, or machine washed in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Hang to dry. See page 96 of the product manual for removal instructions.
DO NOT USE BLEACH, solvents or household cleaners as they may weaken plastics and straps.
DO NOT USE SOAPS OR LUBRICANTS on Buckle or LATCH hardware. It may cause them to malfunction.
Cleaning Shoulder Pads: Hand wash using mild soap and water. Hang to dry.
Cleaning Plastics: Sponge clean using warm water and mild soap. Towel dry.
Cleaning Harness: sponge clean using warm water and mild soap. Air dry. Do NOT machine wash.
Cleaning LATCH Straps: LATCH Straps cannot be replaced. Sponge clean using warm water and mild soap. Air dry.
Cleaning Buckle and LATCH Hardware: Sponge clean, using warm water and mild soap. If debris in buckle, remove and rinse in warm cup of water. Air dry. See page 98 of product manual for removal instructions.
Do NOT remove LATCH or Adjuster straps.
Rear-facing: babies from 5-40lbs
Forward-facing: babies from 22-65lbs