Share it on
- DuoZone® combined head and shoulder side-impact protection with 10 positions for growing children
- SuperCinch® LATCH attachment and one-pull tightener helps keep KidFit® in place and kid-ready for easy in/out!
- ErgoBoost® double foam padding and contoured seat design provide support in all the right places
- 2 space-saving cup holders fold away when not in use and are removable for easy cleaning
- 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic vehicle seat position
- Easy-to-use vehicle belt guides
- Removable backrest for use as backless booster
- Color description: navy and grey with an airy chevron pattern and and unexpected pop of bright aqua trim
The 2-in-1 KidFit® Belt-Positioning Booster features DuoZone® Side-Impact Protection, putting KidFit® head and shoulders above the rest with 10 positions of combined head and shoulder protection for growing children.
Stabilizing LATCH attachment and superior comfort make it a favorite for both parents and kids. Like other Chicco car seats, KidFit® also features SuperCinch® LATCH attachment and one-pull tightener, which helps keep the seat in place for easy in/out. Double foam padding and contoured ErgoBoost® seat provide comfort and support in all the right places.
Two soft-sided cup holders easily fold out of the way when not in use and are removable for easy cleaning. For added convenience the seat pad and arm rest covers can be removed and are machine-washable. Other features include easy-to-use vehicle belt guides, reclining seat, and removable backrest for use as a backless booster.
Take off for a trip in style with the KidFit® 2-in-1 Belt Positioning Booster in Wimbledon. The classic combination of navy and grey is modernized by an airy chevron pattern and an unexpected pop of bright aqua trim.
- Dimensions Assembled : 16.5L x 32.75H x 18.75W
- Assembled Weight: 10.2 lbs.
Ship Weight: 13.4 lbs.
Carton Dimensions: 8.5L x 28H x 19W
Care and Maintenance
Fabrics may be spot-cleaned: Hand wash using mild soap and water, or machine washed in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Hang to dry. See page 70 of the product manual for removal instructions.
To remove the seat cover of the car seat, please refer to the product manual.
Foam Insert: Hand rinse and air dry.
Cleaning Plastics: Sponge clean using warm water and mild soap. Towel dry.
Cleaning Lower Anchor Connectors Hardware and Straps: Lower Anchor Connectors hardware and straps cannot be replaced. Sponge clean using warm water and mild soap. Air dry.
Storing the Booster: When it is not installed in the car, it is recommended to store the Booster in a dry place, away from sources of heat, dust, humidity and direct sunlight.
High Back Booster: 30 – 100 lbs
Backless Booster: 40 – 110 lbs