Goodnight Moon Board Book
Product Id : ka26
Share it on
In a great green room, tucked away in bed, is a little bunny. "Goodnight room, goodnight moon." And to all the familiar things in the softly lit room - to the picture of the three little bears sitting in chairs, to the clocks and his socks, to the mittens and the kittens, to everything one by one - he says goodnight.
A classic of modern children's literature, Goodnight Moon has become a beloved book for generations of readers and listeners; the quiet poetry of the words and the gentle, lulling illustrations combine to make a perfect book for the end of the day.
Goodnight Moon is designed in a sturdy format that's perfect for even the youngest readers. Publisher: HarperFestival, a division of HarperCollins Publishers. Genre: children's fiction. Spread count: 15. Published date: 1991. Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W.
- Written by Margaret Wise Brown
- Pictures by Clement Hurd
Country Of Origin:United States
Product Weight:0.5 pounds
Product Dimensions (in inches):7.5 x 5.0 x 1.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
Store Pickup(learn more):
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability